HR Outsourcing Sourcing and Sourcing Report with Market Forecast Analysis | SpendEdge |
NEW YORK, August 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — During the forecast period, the HR outsourcing industry is expected to experience an increase in spending of approximately $13.55 billion. Most of this expansion, however, is carried by only a few regions. In addition, due to their supplier base, North America, Europeand APAC will have the biggest impact on the supply side.
Download our free sample report today for an in-depth understanding of the key forces driving this market across all regions.
button Highlights of the HR Outsourcing Sourcing and Sourcing report:
1. Market growth 2022-2026: $13.55 billion
2. Growth Dynamics & CAGR: Accelerating at a CAGR of 5.30%
3. Top price models: RTD-based pricing model, transaction-based pricing model and
Price model at preferential prices
4. Important consumer countries: North America, Europeand APAC
5. Scope of supplier selection: Customer portfolio, experience and competence of the service
Vendors, HR analytics capabilities, and cloud computing capabilities
Insights into buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers:
The report explains several strategic and tactical negotiation levers to help buyers secure the best prices in the HR Outsourcing market. The report also assists buyers with relevant HR outsourcing pricing levels, pros and cons of prevailing pricing models such as piece-based pricing and bundle pricing, category management strategies, and best practices to achieve their category goals.
For more insights into buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers, visit
Key drivers and trends driving the market growth:
- Pressure from substitutes and a moderate threat from new entrants have resulted in low bargaining power for suppliers.
- Price forecasts are advantageous in purchasing planning, especially if they are supplemented by constant monitoring of price influencing factors.
- Identify favorable opportunities in HR outsourcing TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
- Expected price forecast changes and factors driving the current and future price changes.
- Identify pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities.
Smart procurement starts here
SpendEdge’s Procurement Intelligence Platform is the ideal tool for companies that want access to the latest procurement research insights and supplier data in an easy-to-use platform.
- BEGINNER PACK
- Receive 6 full reports, view 800+ report samples, pre-order upcoming reports,
order upcoming reports.
- Want to learn more about various other subscription packages? click here
Get the details you’re looking for:
Purchase our detailed market analysis report to uncover:
- Changed market landscape with annual forecast up to 2026.
- Analyze the competitive and vendor landscape of the market.
- How much marketing budget should be allocated for geographic market expansion?
- Understand the most common sourcing strategies used by buyers across all industries.
Table of Contents
- Market Insights
- Insights into the category prices
- cost saving opportunities
- Recommended course of action
- ecosystem category
- Category Management Strategy
- Category management enabler
- supplier selection
- suppliers under cover
- Insights into the US market
- category area
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for more than 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies across multiple industries. Our strength lies in providing real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
Ph no.: +1 (872) 206-9340
View the original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hr-outsourcing-sourcing-and-procurement-report-with-market-forecast-analysis–spendedge-301613603.html